Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: IAM Security Architect
Location: 100% Remote
Term: 5 months
- Proven experience in providing architecture guidance and advisory services to clients for various environments and systems, including application/technology blueprints, roadmaps, optimization, and migration strategies.
- Responsible for designing solutions that access to application functionality.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of Authentication & Authorization tools & technologies and enterprise security objectives.
- Provide professional knowledge and experience of information systems security identity policies and large enterprise scale practices.
- Develop security architectures, and engineering system specifications implementing management centralized authorization platforms and security controls in development and operational systems.
- Solid understanding of application and systems security architecture and best practices.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 12+ years of experience in IT with 8+ years in security.
- Strong experience with authentication technologies and protocols.
- Strong knowledge of Azure AD, Ping and Auto0.
- 6+ years of experience in hands-on Identity management positions.
- Experience implementing an enterprise level Authentication and Authorization infrastructure.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with RBAC, ABAC and/or PBAC.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!