Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: IAM Security Architect
Location: Alpharetta Georgia 30009
Term: 6 Months
- Responsible for designing solutions that access to application functionality.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of Authentication & Authorization tools & technologies and enterprise security objectives.
- Provide professional knowledge and experience of information systems security identity policies and large enterprise scale practices.
- Develop security architectures, and engineering system specifications implementing management centralized authorization platforms and security controls in development and operational systems.
- Frequent travel is not required for this position. However, it is anticipated that some travel may be required to participate in vendor briefings, project meetings, and/or education opportunities.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study.
- 12+ years of practical experience in the field of IT is required. 8+ years of direct Information Security experience.
- Extensive experience working with IAM Technologies including strong experience with Authentication & Authorization technologies and protocols such as OAuth, OIDC, SAML, RBAC, ABAC.
- Must have proven experience in providing architecture guidance and advisory services to clients for various environments and systems, including application/technology blueprints, roadmaps, optimization, and migration strategies.
- SME knowledge of authentication technologies and protocols
- Strong knowledge of Azure AD, Ping and Auth0 technologies
- 6+ years’ experience in hands-on Identity Management positions
- Must have experience implementing an enterprise level Authentication & Authorization infrastructure.
- Ability to secure solution architecture solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate and advocate key security requirements and control implementation to the development team.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in Authorization technologies based on RBAC, ABAC and/or PBAC.
- Significant experience in Azure AD or Auth0.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both verbally and in writing.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!