Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: IAM Product Support
Location: San Leandro, California, 94577
Term: 12 months
- Provides leadership for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of highly complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant line of business, and may have impact across the Enterprise.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and may influence digital strategy for the business line.
- May coach a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have a blend of a business and technical background and truly understand the operational aspects i.e. Product support role for Authentication and Identity Management suite of products
- Must be independent and able to translate problem of issues and communicate clearly.
- Exposure to Authentication, Identity Management domain
- Familiarity with Tools such as AppDynamics, Splunk (or similar analytics)
- Focused, Critical thinking.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting