MATRIX has partnered with a premier client in filling a strategic position in the north suburbs of Chicago due to rapid growth! This is a great opportunity to expand your career and work with a well known company.
Do you get excited thinking about IAM? Have you designed, operated, and implemented new IAM solutions and dream about helping other companies create their own service? This position may be for you!!!
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Leader will report to the clients Director of Information Security, and provide the vision and strategic direction for building and running the clients new stand-alone IAM/PAM service. The role will have full accountability for management of the related architecture, processes, technologies and service providers’ relationships while partnering with business unit and other functional stakeholders.
The IAM/PAM service will be developed with adherence to the clients policies, relevant industry frameworks, regulatory, compliance and operational performance requirements. The role will oversee and govern all aspects of regular and privileged users’ access, including password management, multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, provisioning/de-provisioning, certification, automation, application and infrastructure technologies integration.
The IAM Leader will have the opportunity to:
- Design and support the IAM/PAM solution in a managed service provider operated, cloud-first hybrid environment, consisting of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and on-premises components
- Establish and maintain IAM relate processes/procedures/metrics focused on achieving the highest levels of availability, performance and end-user satisfaction.
- Manage the relationship and performance of to-be selected IAM/PAM managed service provider.
- Act as an IAM thought leader who continually improves the IAM/PAM program via optimized, innovative and resourceful solutions.
- Help to shape the information security culture at the client and drive adherence to pertinent policies, standards and procedures.
You will love it here if…
- You think systematically, achieve purposefully, speak diplomatically and act with integrity
- You excel in learning things quickly and thoroughly
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks while getting things done right the first time.
- You are a creative forward-thinker who finds out-of-the-box solutions
- You are a strong leader with the ability to bring people together and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You are good at collaborating and influencing others to achieve set forth goals.
- You enjoy sharing your hard earned knowledge to help others grow and make a real difference
- You can translate and transform ambiguity into focused positive outcomes
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar areas of study, or a directly related field with 10 or more years of work experience
- 8+ years’ work experience of leading Identity and Access Management, including privileged access management
- Exceptional ability to assess and communicate information security concepts and practices, with both business and IT stakeholders
- Must have built, managed, operated, designed and implemented IAM at least once (preferably twice) from scratch
- Proven experience in design, implementation and operations of a IAM/PAM solution
- Prior experience of supporting hybrid multi-cloud environments, including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and on-premises solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience with IAM technologies, standards and practices (e.g. LDAP, x509, Kerberos, RBAC, Privileged Access Management, Radius, SAML, OAuth2, OpenID connect, Multi-factor Authentication, Single-sign-on).
- Extensive hands-on expertise with Active Directory, group policy management, and operating multiple federation technologies (i.e. ADFS, Ping, Okta, Azure AD, AWS IAM).
- Familiarity with SAP IAM/GRC
- Ability to travel 5%
Icing on the Cake:
- ClSSP, CISA or Cloud security certification