The Director Services Administrator- IAM plans, analyzes and designs identity management solutions for the company’s workforce identities. In addition, this position facilitates the delivery of solutions through the organization’s identity management administrators. This position is responsible to ensure solution design adheres to the organizations’ identity and security standards; where standards do not exist, this position will contribute to new standard definition.
- Thinks with a security first mindset and identity management industry best practice approach
- Design and facilitate implementation of new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Collaborates and partners with Enterprise Architecture and Enterprise Security Architect to meet current business needs and establish solution roadmap alignment
- Design and facilitate implementation of new connectors for applications, databases, and directories in order to automate Identity Management capabilities
- Evaluates, recommends and implements new Identity Management automation processes, workflows, and policies
- Contributes in requirements gathering and leads solution design efforts
- 5+ years’ demonstrated experience with-
- Working with Identity Management solutions
- Designing and working with highly available systems
- Administration / Engineering of Microsoft Active Directory
- Administration / Engineering of Microsoft Azure Active Directory
- Administration of Single Sign On (Kerberos, SAML, OIDC/OAuth) technologies
- 3+ years’ experience with PowerShell scripting
- 1-3 years of experience with Okta Identity Platform; Okta Certification preferred.