Our client is seeking a Hybrid Mobile Application Developer for a full time role in Coppell, Texas.
Primary responsibility will be the design and development of mobile business applications for a global direct selling Company in a Ionic 4 and Angular 8 hybrid mobile application development environment. Qualified candidates will have experience in AngularJs 2+ and full development lifecycle. Additionally, candidates must have the ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment.
- Diagnose and fix bugs found by quality assurance testers.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- 3 years of software development experience in different phases of SDLC
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in developing applications in AngularJS 2+. Ionic Framework or similar hybrid mobile application environment experience a plus.
- Detail oriented self-starter, able to work independently as well as in a group setting.