Terrific 12+ month contract opportunity in Tampa, FL for a Corporate Recruiter. Will be responsible for the end-to-end strategy, execution and delivery of the recruitment process in coordination with the Human Resources team.
- Work with hiring managers and Human Resource partners to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including developing job descriptions and sourcing and diversity strategies (internal/external, and agency and direct sourcing/networking methods).
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely production of appropriate documentation and approval.
- Negotiate candidate offers, research markets and peer organizations, and provide stakeholders with market data and activity information.
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that “best practice” recruitment guidelines are administered throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage relationships with search firms/agencies to drive timely and thorough sourcing of high quality, diverse candidate pool as well as participate in diversity recruiting events and activities.
- Coach and train new recruits and assume informal/formal leadership roles within team.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years working experience as a recruiter.
- Working knowledge of complex compensation structures.
- Experience with senior hires.
- Knowledge of search and direct hiring,
- Experience sourcing talents through social media channels and other networking activities.
- Bachelor’s degree.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!