Position: Human Resources Coordinator
Term: 3 Months
- Completes all documentation required for compliance and completion of Affirmative Action plans.
- Completes all required documentation for various HR related information, such as new hire paperwork and change of status forms.
- Ensures that all FMLA related forms and communication for leaves of absence are completed and provided on a timely basis in accordance with federal and state requirements.
- May conduct and/or coordinate new-hire orientation.
- Assists and supports HR management in preparing for training sessions and meetings.
- Reports workers' compensation claims and maintains all documents and reports related to workers' compensation.
- Completes all informational reports as required by the Human Resources Department.
- Participates in HR conference calls as scheduled.
- Provides local Administration for various company-wide programs such as service awards.
- Maintains various personnel / payroll related records.
- Responsible for maintaining the personnel files, ensuring all files and documents are in compliance.
- As directed by Supervisor, acts as communication conduit to regional and/or functional areas relative to changes and updates on HR related programs, policies and benefit programs.
- Assists with any severance activities by helping with items such as preparing notice packages, general release documents, corporate reports and change of status forms.
- Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- 2-3 yrs HR experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Adept at handling sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve associate issues quickly and efficiently.
- Familiarity with Labor Law, EEO/AAP, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits.
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices.