- Function: Human Resources
- Job Ref: 228272
This position requires:
• Bachelors Degree
• 8+ years of human resources experience
• Be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and must be able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to travel regionally as needed.
• Lead and fully execute key initiatives that support corporate strategy
• Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
• Diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
• Ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
• Assist leadership in performance management and developing effective pipeline and succession plans
• Understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
• Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs (including campus recruiting). Partner with local teams to ensure ongoing Outreach
• Develop and execute site/region-level strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture
• Lead and participate in Market & Region level Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.