Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: HSE Specialist
Term: 3 months (3/29/2021 - 6/24/2021)
- Provides support for monitoring injury, illness, and incident related performance.
- Supports the development and implementation of strategic solutions that will improve the performance results as required.
- Provides health, safety and environmental regulatory compliance support and reports findings, concerns, and deficiencies.
- Responds to client/customer/member concerns regarding HSE matters.
- Supports cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives as directed.
- Supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Client Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and client policies and procedures.
- May act as a HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) subject matter resource for the field. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leadership and project management Experience
- Diverse background required
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!