Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: HRIS Consultant (C2C not considered)
Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53203
Term: 6 months Contract (10/5/2020 - 4/30/2021)
- Under general supervision, formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- With this knowledge, develops or modifies moderately complex information systems. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
- Competent to work in some phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Generally uses existing procedures to resolve standard problems. Provides end user support for a specific application while learning about the application and customer.
- Assists in application implementations and assists in testing end user processes using defined guidelines.
- Updates existing application tables and verifies the accuracy.
- Collects data and runs basic reports in response to client inquiries as directed by more senior associates.
- Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply basic information.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements, with the guidance of a senior associate.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Seeking Experience in working with large data sets.
- Cost Allocation experience (Payroll is just another expense). Knowledge of Delivered Peoplesoft 9.3 HCM Time reporting (HCM will not edit any delivered product code, they can bolt on to the front, back, or modify as intended by Oracle, but will not change delivered code
- Candidate must have Peoplesoft 9.2 Payroll experience.
- In addition a Bachelor's degree in business or related field and 0-3 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.