Here's your opportunity! We're seeking an HR Specialist to join us on a contract-to-hire basis. In this role, you will be part of a group who are positive, enthusiastic about their role, and have a willingness to talk with people & build relationships. This position is 100% onsite work at our client's Distribution Center south of Atlanta.
In this role, you will be part of a team responsible for HR Administration, Payroll & Compliance, and Talent Development. Some specific details include:
- SME for Timekeeping, Scheduling and Attendance Systems - Liaison with Corporate office & Distribution Centers to assess needs & manage day to day functions
- SME Global HR Metrics Compliance and reporting (score card)
- Develop and modify Distribution Center HR policies as needed
- Create new hire profiles and launch new hire paperwork events in the onboarding system
- Pull weekly reports through ADPR to track active and terminated headcount to assist with staffing reports
- Develop knowledge of company policies & procedures to effectively interpret and communicate guidelines when responding to daily employee inquiries
- Act as the communication liaison for all client groups using various platforms including, but not limited to, email, communication screens, weekly start-up notes, emergency notification system etc. (i.e. via email, DC television, and weekly notes)
- Subject matter expert (SME) for COVID related protocol for distribution center
- Facilitate educational activities to include one-on-one coaching, development opportunities, and stand-up class-room facilitation
- Identify talent and opportunities to develop talent through education, mentoring, or special projects
- 2-3 years HR experience including volume recruitment preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Supply Chain, or a related field
- Prior experience of Distribution Center/Retail, or Customer Service Industry preferred
- Working knowledge and familiarity in HRIS and applicant tracking systems preferred
- Prior HR Administration and Compliance a plus
- Strong customer-focus (demonstrated success in identifying, understanding, aligning, delivering and following-up with internal and external customers).
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking and the ability to adapt to ever-changing environment while maintaining clear focus on all priorities.
- Strong facilitation skills with audiences at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability and experience working with data and having a high degree of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of state and federal laws to include EEOC, AAP, OSHA, FMLA, ADA and FLS
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening and/or weekend shifts
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word