Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: HR Project Manager
Location: Multiple locations across the U.S.
Term: 9 months
- Contractors will support workforce optimization and efficiency efforts including:
- Consulting on organizational design, spans of control and reductions in force
- Executing the displacements process and other related organizational change processes
- Identifying, assessing and mitigating potential human capital risks
- Building trusting and collaborative partnerships, effectively contracting with others to deliver identified business outcomes
- Supporting leaders through HR processes and related communications
- Supporting related data analysis and reporting needs
- Other HR Consulting opportunities as assigned
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- This work requires HR Consulting and/or Employee Relations experience with focus on process execution and risk mitigation.
- Recruiting and/or legal background with strong process orientation and knowledge of employment law will also be considered.
- Requires ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, balancing multiple competing priorities.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning