Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Human Resources Project Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 8 months
- Will assist with displacements and coordination of work amongst the key partner groups
- Training key partners to use the new displacement management tool
- Designing the transition process to migrate cases to new tool, while maintaining process continuity so that cases are in current state
- Coordination of reporting from the existing tool so that reporting is accurate and without duplication
- Partner with Communications team to manage Change Readiness process with key partners and stakeholders
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Engages program or project manager at the appropriate level as defined in the Program/Project Management Policy to guide implementation.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Experience with ServiceNow and Workday
- Experience with displacement processes
- Ability to build strong partnerships across multiple groups
- Strong change readiness/change management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to learn quickly