Contract to Perm
- In collaboration with the HR Director, develop best practices and processes to support multiple teams and the company's business objectives.
- Proactively work with leadership teams to ensure we meet the needs of each key business unit across a range of HR services areas (including recruitment, staffing, retention, compensation, benefits, and employee relations).
- Provide stellar customer service to our internal customers, our employees.
- Provide direction and coaching to managers in terms of employee relations, performance management, and HR-related policies and procedures.
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Payroll experience, tracking and reporting
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Previous experience in Human Resources, preferably in a generalist role (nice to have)
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Unwavering integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills