Position: HR Operations Specialist
Location: Lincoln RI 02865
Term: 6 months (05/25/2021 to 11/30/2021)
- Respond to leave of absence inquiries regarding quarantine protocol due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Open leave cases for colleagues who must be placed in quarantine based on the established quarantine protocols.
- Utilize the CVS Health myLeave Absence Management platform to initiate and respond to leave of absence requests for personal leaves, health leaves and quarantine cases.
- Communicating to colleagues, HR team members as well as managers / supervisors and other key stakeholders either verbally and / or in writing.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ years of call center experience and/or customer service experience.
- Human Resource experience is preferred but not required. Basic knowledge of leave of absence and FMLA is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including a strong command of the English language and the ability to clearly articulate details over the telephone.
- Ability to function in a high volume, production oriented, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills to reflect a friendly, positive disposition.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest of confidence.
- Ensure the delivery of meaningful, high-quality, timely service to our customers.
- Ensure customer information is processed efficiently, accurately, and thoroughly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Strong customer service skills exhibiting a courteous telephone etiquette, patience, and professionalism.
- Ability to provide empathetic services to our customers.
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential function of the job.