Providing support to our People Business Partners, Jr HR generalists rely on their knowledge of people processes, employee experience and excellent communication skills to help coordinate various initiatives for our employee community.
- Assist in developing and executing HR procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for our people
- Support managers and employees with advice and guidance on relevant HR issues
- Providing Management Information to the business to enable them to make informed decisions Assist in coordinating benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the People Team as a whole, and to improve the employee experience
- Ensure compliance with applicable employment laws, and updating of policies and/or procedures as the need arises
- Act as first line responder for employee inquiries. Assist employees and work with COEs with questions related to performance, Leaves, compensation, talent practices, etc.
- Handle operational tasks for people related processes such as job and salary changes, employment mobility, employment onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit processing (letter, interviews), including working with HR Ops/HRIS to ensure accurate and timely data entry.
- Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory, alongside appropriate People BP, service to employees about policy issues, absences, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Support operational tasks related to meetings, communication, and training the BP community leads
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field desired
- Additional HR training or experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving attitude and some knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Working knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems such as Workday, and comfortable learning new technology systems as needed