Our client is seeking an HR Data & Reporting Analyst for a contract opportunity located in Houston, TX or Princeton, NJ.
- Responsible for maintaining employee data in SuccessFactors.
- Produce reports based on SuccessFactors or merge data from other sources.
- Build and maintain employee data worksheets for special projects, such as acquisitions.
- Partner with various departments such as FP&A, Program Management Office, on data and reporting needs.
- Conduct analytical analysis of data as it pertains to the database, projects or existing HR operational data and provide an initial set of conclusion or recommendation based on the findings.
- Produce visual representation of the analysis to provide to key stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment.
- Capacity to manage and deliver based on multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to interact and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with highly confidential data.
- Data analysis and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to enter data in pre-existing models and reports, run reports created by others.
- Ability to keep the customer in mind when developing data outputs (reports, graphs, tables, etc.) so they are intuitive and meaningful to the end user.
- Overall solid Excel skills including pivot tables, data tables, lookup functions and logical references.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred, or 3-5 years of equivalent experience.
- Must have proven abilities with data analytics and the maintenance of confidential information.
- Broad and in-depth understanding of human resources policies and processes.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors or similar HRIS system preferred.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Work is primarily sedentary (desk work at a computer)
- This job is based in Houston, TX or Princeton, NJ or could be fully remote