Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: HR Data Analyst
Location: Remote (Preferably from Dallas Market)
Term: 2 months (1/18/2021 to 3/5/2021)
- Will work in Compensation planning tool- download data to excel.
- Custom reporting (look at finance info from 4-5 plans and merge, sort, rank, costing by group, pivot for summary tables)
- Works with internal customers to gathers requirements for reports from business users, designs the layout on the creation of reports or enhancements of existing reports
- Builds PeopleSoft, Taleo Recruiting or BI queries to obtain HR data needed for reporting or analysis
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests from various customers using Service Now
- Recommends and develops methods to extend self-service reporting for the HR community
- May performs special projects and analyses around internal measurements and metrics to monitor HR programs (e.g., employee demographics, turnover trends, data collection and analysis, internal and external benchmarks)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Excel testing required (please attach results with resume).
Intermediate level testing with focus on general commands, formatting and formulas.
- Four-year college degree preferred. Major in human resources, finance, or business preferred.
- Previous experience with HRIS data preferred. PeopleSoft 9.2 and Taleo Recruiting preferred
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, expert knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including Vlookups, pivot tables, spreadsheet merges, etc.
- Proficient in query building using SQL query language
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to process requests quickly while maintaining accuracy
- Strong work ethic, works independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage confidential HR data. Knowledge of GDPR/data privacy and data protection practices.
- Will be required to sign NDA.