Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: HR Data Scientist
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30318
Term: 4 months
- Analyze large volumes of complex data that requires consideration of multiple factors to interpret the information.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the business process and turn vague one-liner requests into detailed, testable requirements that meet the business needs.
- Propose and implement analytics solutions to support business needs and data-driven decisions.
- Support new system implementation projects, including data feeds, data design, and mapping.
- Identify and document data sources, criteria, and data mapping.
- Develop subject matter expertise and understand dependencies between source systems.
- Use SQL to explore, extract, and analyze data, including historical data.
- Assess data quality and completeness and implement solutions to ensure accurate reporting.
- Propose solutions to collect new data points to support metrics and identify trends.
- Design reports/dashboard layouts to present data in a clean, consumable, and insightful format.
- Write report and data feed specifications for BI, ETL, and Webservices Developers.
- Receive and prioritize requests for reports.
- Assist customers with ad-hoc reporting needs.
- Audit existing reports and propose improvements for findability of data.
- Serve as a resource to Business Analysts and Developers for data-related needs.
- Support development of other team members' data analysis skills though knowledge share.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business, Finance, or related field.
- 3-4 years performing data analysis.
- 2-3 years of experience writing complex SQL queries Qualifications; Expert level SQL skills.
- Strong experience working with HR data and processes (Peoplesoft preferred).
- Familiarity with data warehouse, data mart, ETL, and webservices concepts.
- Exposure to reporting tools and some hands-on experience building reports.
- Advanced Excel skills (formulas, charts, pivot tables).
Even better if you have:
- Predictive analytics/forecasting experience.
- 1-2 years of BI experience working with Cognos, Tableau, or similar BI suites.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!