Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: HR Data Analyst
Location: Dallas, TX, 75201
Term: 4 months (11/27/2020 to 3/31/2021)
- Works with internal customers to gathers requirements for reports from business users, designs the layout on the creation of reports or enhancements of existing reports
- Builds PeopleSoft, Oracle Cloud or BI queries to obtain HR data needed for reporting or analysis
- Prioritize and manage incoming requests from various customers using Service Now
- Recommends and develops methods to extend self-service reporting for the HR community
- May performs special projects and analyses around internal measurements and metrics to monitor HR programs (e.g., employee demographics, turnover trends, data collection and analysis, internal and external benchmarks)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Four-year college degree desired. Major in human resources, finance, or business preferred.
- Previous experience with HRIS data required. PeopleSoft Oracle Cloud Recruiting preferred
- Strong computer knowledge and skills, expert knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including Vlookups, pivot tables, spreadsheet merges, etc.
- Proficient in query building using SQL query language
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- Ability to process requests quickly while maintaining accuracy
- Strong work ethic, works independently
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task while under pressure.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage confidential HR data.
- Knowledge of GDPR/data privacy and data protection practices. Will be required to sign NDA.