Grow your career as an HR Client Partner with an innovative global bank in Tampa, FL. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be part of a centralized Recruiting structure to engage staff augmentation contractor resources. Will help facilitate speed to market and obtain top talent in the market place. Will be is responsible for supporting all Business Units (technical and non-technical). Will be responsible for supporting one of the sectors/geographies including day to day recruitment.
• Fulfillment of new contractor roles that are domestic staff augmentation in nature via utilization of preferred supplier community.
• Ensuring all requests for contractors are in alignment with Resource and Location Strategy
• Responsible for accuracy and data integrity of contractor requests for approval
• Responsible for ensuring Recruiting Support resources achieve 15-day cycle time.
• Supplier management to ensure adherence to operating principles and quality levels from supply base including responsiveness and ability to deliver effectively
• Ensure complete and accurate information/ data in sourcing system including bill rates, start dates, end dates, job description, manager information, etc.
• Ownership and resolution of all issues for assigned business unit.
• 6+ years in staffing industry, sell and buy side
• 3+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience on buy side within a financial services organization
• Strong organizational and detail oriented skills
• Staffing Subject Matter Expert
• Ability to handle 30+ reqs
• Ability and experience working in a fast paced, high pressure environment
• Ability to multi-task on a consistent basis
• Supplier management experience with staff augmentation providers including day to day tactical management and strategic performance management
• Strong problem-solving capabilities, including owning issues from beginning to end and driving a solution
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to craft emails to seniors and document processes.
Our client stands as one of the worlds most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.