Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Maitland, FL, 32751
Term: 24 months
Coordination and entry of Benefits:
- Supports escalated calls and tickets from the ESC Tier 1 support group and strives to provide a final resolution.
- Educates and supports our Open Enrollment process.
- Provides support for Life Insurance and term life claims and interfaces with Aetna when needed to ensure timely processing of the claim.
- Leads the coordination efforts with Human Resources to provide education and materials to promote benefit programs and conducts on-site meetings when needed.
- Processes status changes in PeopleSoft and specifically supports escalated items, such as transactions related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), monitoring participant hours for eligibility.
- Administers the insurance program for part time employees (where offered) by preparing enrollment kits/letters, maintaining records of enrollment, coordinating with the HMO vendor.
- Processes separations for employees.
- Assists customers with retirement inquiries and submits requests to corporate retirement department as needed.
- Manages candidate experience from offer extended to hired through consistent communication.
- Develops partner relationship with HRBP’s and recruiters to educate on the onboarding process and continual best practices.
- Coordinates with I-9 reviewers in the field to quickly get new candidates to complete Section 2 of the I-9.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of one-off onboarding errors and potential breaks in process.
- Works directly with Cox’s Human Resource Technology Services team or business partners on data discrepancies.
- Processes Manager Direct Access (MDA), Service Station request, Emails transactions and ensures that the transaction has the correct PeopleSoft codes before approving.
- Ensures that service dates are adjusted for rehires according to company policy.
- Ensures commissioned employees have an Annual Benefits Base Rate (ABBR) in PeopleSoft.
- Ensures Incentive Compensation Plans (ICP) are entered as part of the onboarding, promotion and transfer process.
- Keeps customers informed on the status of research and resolution, closes ticket when complete.
- Secures, safeguards and keeps employee information confidential as required by our, “Personally Identifiable Information Security Policy” and all other data privacy requirements.
- Supports 4 time zones. Must adhere to scheduled phone time during shift and remain flexible to support unanticipated events that drive volume. Flexibility is required to support peak volume events throughout the year.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years benefits/HR experience and high-volume processing for a medium to large workforce.
- Working knowledge of common benefits terminology.
- Experience with HR systems data entry and reporting is essential.
- Multi-state HR/benefits experience desirable.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Effective customer service, time management and organizational skills necessary.
- Commitment to quality and collaboration in a team-based environment.
- Proficiency in PeopleSoft or similar HR system and Microsoft Office 2010, including strong MS Excel skills, is essential.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!