Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: ESC Administrator
Location: Maitland Florida 32751
Term: 9 Months
- Handles all incoming calls into the toll free ESC contact number and determines if they need to be transferred to a Specialist.
- Creates tickets for customers calling the ESC and strives to assist the customer with a first call resolution either themselves or by escalating the call to a Specialist.
- Escalates time sensitive and/or high impact inquiries to Specialist, supervisor or manager.
- Respond, resolve and/or distribute customer inquiries to the appropriate team member for resolution.
- Responsible for responding and resolving general payroll, benefit and leave customer inquiries.
- Follow up on outstanding issues to ensure resolution, keep customers informed on the status of research and closes Service Now ticket when complete if applicable.
- Submits Kronos and PeopleSoft access changes to HRTS on behalf of the customer.
- Provides online navigation assistance for customers and utilizes the Bomgar tool to effectively identify and resolve the problem.
- Keeps abreast of changes in local, state, and federal laws; changes policy and/or contract language as they pertain to the payroll function.
- Responsible for securing, safeguarding and keeping confidential employee information as required by our, “Personally Identifiable Information Security Policy” and all other company data privacy requirements.
- Position supports 4 time zones. Must adhere to scheduled phone time during shift and remain flexible to support unanticipated events that drive volume. Flexibility is required to support peak volume events throughout the year.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years related payroll and benefits experience.
- Strong knowledge of federal/state wage and hour laws.
- Excellent verbal/written communication & customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
- Adaptable to changing circumstances and a strong ability to anticipate needs.
- Ability to be flexible & respond to varied demands while consistently prioritizing requests in a fast paced environment.
- Commitment to quality and collaboration in a team based environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
Even better if you have:
- 1-3 years HR/PR experience - PeopleSoft, Kronos, Remedy, Service Now.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!