This 100% Remote position is a great opportunity to get "in" with an exceptional company! Are you a HighJump/Koerber1 developer who eats, sleeps, and breathes this technology? Do you get excited thinking about working with HighJump on the technical and/or functional side within supply chain, warehouse, and logistic modules? If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
Title: HighJump/Koerber1 Sr. Developer
Location: 100% Remote (Office is located in Morton Grove, IL)
The Sr. Developer (HighJump/Koerber) is responsible for high level development and support of the WMS system. Expectations are that they have a knowledge of all base HighJump/Koerber1 processes and can translate business requirements/project plans into solutions for the business based on known best practices. They should be able to support and resolve issues, being a top tier of the support structure for root cause and resolution for persistent issues.
- Technical configuration of the solution using HighJump/Koerber1 tools
- Software development in MS SQL Server for HighJump/Koerber1 Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Conduct complex queries in HighJump/Koerber1 WMS using SQL.
- Verify coding by performing unit testing, and support QA testing.
- Code specifications by converting logical sequence and workflow into program language.
- Meet programming standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Inform on best practices and standards as they relate to the BRS iteration of HighJump/Koerber1 One
- Provide root cause and resolution for persistent system issues relating to Highjump/Koerber1 One
- Bachelor's degree in Information technology preferred
- 5+ years developing solutions within HighJump/Koerber1 tools (like Webwise, Advantage commander, workflow engine, advantage architect solutions)
- 5+ years of MS SQL Server Development
- Ability to write SQL Server Stored Procedures
- Must have in-depth knowledge of WMS, Shipping & Logistics.
- Must have experience on production support.
- Strong knowledge of fulfillment center process flows best practices around picking, packing, replenishment, order waving, receiving, put away and RF Technology.
- Strong knowledge of HighJump/Koerber1 base processes.
- Experience with freight and label software, preferably with Creative Logistics Solutions (CLS) for freight, transportation management, and carrier management. Bartender label printing solution.
- Experience working with workspace to manage printing and SSRS reports.
- Experience with SOAP and REST protocols, XML, and Web Service/API calls