This 100% Remote position is a great opportunity to get "in" with an exceptional company! Are you a High Jump Consultant who eats, sleeps, and breathes with this technology? Do you get excited thinking about working with High Jump on the technical and/or functional side within supply chain, warehouse, and logistic modules? If the answers are yes, this job is yours!
Title: High Jump Techno Functional Consultant
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: 100% Remote (Office is located in Morton Grove, IL)
Reason open: Replacing person on team to help out remaining person who has increased workload
Techno functional resource – some application debugging and development and help out with DTD “how to do this” type of calls
If found a Functional person who can help with the basic SQL skills that would be okay
Ideally the person would have everything below:
High Jump version 12 (other versions 13 and 14) – versions under 12 will not work for this role
- Technical side or Functional side
- MUST have SQL (to access Tables and run/execute test scenarios)
- XML – how they do communication with iSeries of data
- SOAP / Advantage Architect – design and programming
- What skill set would the techno/functional need to be able to assist with supporting you with little hand holding?
- Development tools/skills:
Extensive XML skills, SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol), Advantage architect, MSQL knowledge - querying tables for data pulls, in addition to executing test scenarios
- Functional areas/modules (WHAT HIGH JUMP DOES), i.e. supply chain/ warehousing/ logistics, would this person need:
HJ experience and knowledge of the base table sets in High Jump and general order processing within them. Working knowledge of supply chain, warehousing (4 walls processing), and logistics.
- How many years of experience in each of the required areas would you think would be a minimum:
Minimum of five years with version 12 and above and the development tools and skill sets list above.
- PLUSES on BACKEND: bartender, ZPL - designing and building labels.