Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Helpdesk Support Technician
Location: Smithfield, RI OR Elizabeth City, NC
Term: 5 months
- Responsible for resolving customer inquiries by using the tools provided to services the customer quickly, efficiently and thoroughly.
- Prompt response to questions from CVS store employees by troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving problems and overall store support and installations.
- Document problems accurately and succinctly in the appropriate support tools provided.
- Maintain knowledge with accurate and up to date information relating to current policies, procedures and troubleshooting techniques.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A minimum of 6 months related work experience required, ideally in a call center, technical or customer service related role 1 to 2 years experience working in a service oriented call center, preferred
- Associate or Technical degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED required
- Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Must have competent PC skills, Particularly in Excel and Access
- Must have excellent verbal and listening communication skills
- Must have excellent writing skills Able to work in a flexible 24/7 work environment, preferred
- HIgh School/ GED required Higher education or technical training is a plus