Duration: 6 month contract
Location: 100% onsite in Raleigh (440 and Wake Forest road area)
Key skills: Customer Service, Desktop Support, Imaging Laptops, o365 Support, use of ticketing systems like Samanage.
- Install desktop hardware and software. Identify and resolve hardware and software application conflicts. Ensure that resolutions are consistent with standards and do not introduce additional conflicts
- Serve as a member of a team providing initial contact for computer issues. Includes opening and closing all service requests, as well as managing the assignment, tracking, escalation and completion of requests. Involves coordinating tickets with other Help Desk Support Analysts, Network Administrators, and Application Developers in order to accomplish the timely completion of requests.
- Troubleshoot PC, network, copier, printer, and application problems. Coordinate and perform repairs when necessary.
- Conduct user training on software and hardware when appropriate.
- Support the Technology Team by performing miscellaneous tasks and project assignments, and serve as back up to other staff personnel as required.
- Help identify and implement innovative solutions for client.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Skills/Knowledge):
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Sincere commitment to proactive customer service.
- Ability to work effectively, in a highly organized manner, paying close attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills, time management skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize tasks and reach consensus amongst many competing requests.
- In-depth knowledge of PC platform (including portables), Windows 10 and Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Knowledge of Cisco networking and switches, configuring/troubleshooting SOHO routers, and Windows Server experience a plus.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in providing technical support to end users required.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science preferred. A comparable combination of education and experience is acceptable.
- Recent vendor technical training on relevant software.