Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Helpdesk Analyst
Location: Decatur, GA 30033
Term: 13 months
- Assists clients with Tier I issues and Tier II support for issues beyond their subject matter expertise.
- Work and communicate with company employees, internal and external customers to provide information and services targeted to meet client expectations.
- Analyze information to determine nature and extent of client requirements and concerns.
- May serve as liaison between clients and technical staff in implementation and development of business process automation.
- Provides ongoing operational and user assistance to address application problems, provide on-call application support and assist users with application operations.
- Responds to internal and external client concerns both remotely and to provide desk side support as well.
- Receives additional training as required, to gain full proficiency and experience in all areas.
- Provides information to answers to inquiries from external clients regarding all aspects of specific program area of unit.
- Provide on-line and desk side helpdesk services for all users, to identify and resolve IT operational issues.
- Provided documented service procedures for all resolutions.
- Provide end user support (including IT Incident, Problem, or Request Tickets) for all end user-based systems (e.g., business and/or custom applications, devices).
- Demonstrate experience designing, installing and supporting workstations, and agency IT systems environment containing a blend of Windows Servers 2008-2012, Windows 10 workstations, LAN, VPN, O365, Active Directory, VOIP, business and custom applications.
- Demonstrate experience installing and supporting one or more recent Microsoft enterprise level products (Exchange 2007 or newer, SQL 2005 or newer, MS Access, ODBC, MS Teams, SharePoint 2010 or newer, etc.).
- Perform printer installations and toner replacement activities.
- Proactively provide KPI reports, and documentation on systems / application operations using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, or PowerPoint)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Vocational/Technical degree in computer applications, computer technology or a closely related area from an accredited college.
- 3 years of experience performing as Helpdesk Technician.
- 3 years of experience working with Active Directory.
- 3 years of experience working with Win 7 and 10.
- 3 years of experience working MS Office.
- 3 years of experience of installing and performing minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- 3 years of experience setting up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods and infrastructure.
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate).
Even better if you have:
- University in a computer related field – i.e. Computer Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Inventory Management experience.
- Experience in Inventory Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization.
- Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization and Cherwell experience. Demonstrated experience working in ITIL Service Management organization.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!