Location: San Mateo, CA - Onsite role
Contract - Potential Contract-to-Hire
Our exciting client is seeking outstanding technicians for their Global Helpdesk team. This position will function as first point of contact providing day-to-day comprehensive technical support to end-users in the areas of hardware, software applications, mobile devices, and network connectivity.
- Assist in working on Global Help Desk tickets and projects such as:
- Configuring Windows and Mac hardware for end-users.
- Assisting with new hire desk setups, hardware inventory, hardware disposal, inventory updates etc.
- Other ad-hoc tasks related to our Global Help Desk team’s needs
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing tier 1/2 HelpDesk support in a Corporate environment
- Experience with Windows 10 and/or OS X and MS Office applications
- Zest to learn and ramp up on new technologies
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborative work ethic and a team-player at heart
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Have agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive