Our client is a multibillion-dollar company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for small to enterprise businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment.
Position: Help Desk Support
Location: Frankfort KY, 40601
Hourly Rate: $18/hr.
Term: 2 months
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- May involve use of problem management databases and help desk system.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- May require an associate's degree in a related area and entry level to 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Help Desk/Service Desk
- Customer Service