Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Help Desk Analyst
Location: Hartford, CT
Term: 24 Months
Our client is seeking several Help Desk Analysts to provide help desk and desk-side services to our staff in various locations around the state. You will need to be able to triage problems, troubleshoot issues and work with user and staff at all level to quickly and efficiently resolve support requirements. You will be expected to work with various hardware including Dell, HP and Lenovo.
- Assist to agency staff in solving computer issues.
- Excellent communication, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value.
- Must be very organized, pro-active and self-directed. Must be able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Must have very strong abstract thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Takes proactive escalation of problems, flaws and risks to upper management before serious impact on ROI.
- Coordinates with the other analysts on issues dealing with matters that cross domains and have dependencies. Defines, Documents and communicates with entire team.
- Process Security and IT equipment requests
- Interface with the user(s) and sponsor(s) and all other stakeholders in order to determine their (evolving) needs.
- Ensures that all documentation libraries and artifacts are maintained in the most current state and never allowed to become obsolete.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
- Communicate key insights and findings to team
- 1-3 Years of prior experience
- PC Hardware and software troubleshooting and imaging
- End user support - face to face, remote control and via telephone
- Familiarity with Windows operating systems and Active Directory
- Experience with Windows 10 support
- Experience with Office 365 support
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with social services applications and business processes
Apply to MATRIX today!