As part of a global bank with a diverse workforce and careful financing practices, our client is uniquely positioned to help solve some of our world’s greatest challenges. Apply to join their team today!
Location: Tempe, AZ
Job Description Summary
- Supervises Home Equity Line of Credit servicing activities and functions.
- Ensures balance between growth objectives and credit quality objectives of the Bank.
- Detects problems and develops solutions in a proactive manner.
- Monitors customer service standards by assisting with operational problem resolution.
- Manages employees by setting and assessing performance goals and establishing work schedules/priorities.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Bank complies with required laws and regulations.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational practices within assigned discipline
- Proficient in HELOC Servicing
- HELOC Fraud Monitoring
- HELOC Advance Monitoring
- HELOC Fixed Rate Loan Option
- HELOC Billing
Essential Job Functions
- Supervises servicing personnel in the day-to-day functions of Servicing.
- Keeps informed of trends and developments in changing rules/regulations pertaining to both private, insured mortgages, FNMA/FHLMC, FHA, VA and RD.
- Administers all servicing functions within the assigned organization. Ensures that all policies and procedures are aligned with corporate goals and initiatives and comply with regulatory guidelines.
- Ensures that all data is input into the system accurately and timely and that all applications have met regulatory requirements.
- Assists in the development/implementation of customer service standards. Provides written reports on service standards, including turnaround time.
- Keeps informed of rules and regulations as they pertain to RESPA, HMDA, Fair Lending Practices and all compliance regulations.
- Evaluates work flow procedures and implements changes to improve efficiencies. Ensures that all policies and procedures set by business unit are being followed.
- Creates and maintains follow-up procedures. Responsible for overseeing the training of new Servicing Processors to ensure accurate and consistent work flows are communicated. Provides direct back up for subordinates in servicing.