Our client, a North Carolina based provider of coordinated healthcare services across the state is looking for a Data Analyst to help improve the analysis and reporting of data to streamline business processes which will improve healthcare delivery options to thousands of people. This is a 100% remote position and at this point is a 6 month contract.
• Maintain key business data related to practices in the Insightly CRM application
- Routine quality reviews of various types of data including, but not limited to
- Imported records from internal sources, i.e enrollment
- Standard reports for distribution to staff and leadership
- CRM dashboards, custom lists, and page views
- End-user support for low-level issues or questions submitted by field reps and directors.
- Assist in creation of Insightly training materials; provision of Insightly user training
- Maintenance of the Insightly User Guide SharePoint Site
- Management of field inventory, routine column header reconciliation for all standard reports
- Maintenance or creation of SQL reports required for monthly Provider Rosters
- Project-specific report administration
• Analyze changes in performance metrics over time to help understand trends and draw actionable insights from results
• Lead/oversee Insightly build and change process
• Partner with customers and users to design and deliver data elements, reporting and insights that meet their clinical needs to improve health delivery
• Provide training and consultation to other Analysts.
• 3+ years of experience with practice and provider data, preferably in a multi-payer environment.
• 3+ years of experience with relational databases.
• Experience querying against multiple data sources. Has a strong understanding of data and how data relates to business needs. Has ability to recognize trends in data and relationships to business questions.
• Ability to work with non-technical customers, interpreting their needs into requirements and helping them to understand analytic results.
• Must be able to work independently while being accountable to a team of technical and clinical experts. Must be comfortable taking ownership for problems outside of a single project.
• Ability to organize and follow detailed technical procedures.
• Experience with SQL, MS Office required.
• Advanced Excel knowledge, including Power Query, Power Pivot, and/or VBA
• The ability to summarize data and results verbally, graphically, and in writing.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Independence, initiative, resourcefulness, and an attitude of teamwork and service.
• Experience with Insightly CRM a strong plus.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of a four year degree in science or health related field with a strong quantitative and analytical background or equivalent experience.
• At least three years of relevant work experience.