Position: Hardware Technician
Location: Eagan, Minnesota 55123
Hourly Rate: $29/hr.
Term: 8 months
- Oversees the daily operations for a specified location including software, hardware, tape backups, phone administration, and the local area network.
- Provides level I & II end-user support for software and hardware issues.
- Oversees the daily operations of the local area network.
- Installs and upgrades Microsoft Windows operating systems including standard business applications and associated peripherals.
- Performs service administration tasks for software and hardware products to ensure manufacturer warranty.
- Troubleshoots any software and hardware problems through debugging, testing, and vendor assistance.
- Provides recommendations of program changes to correct software problems.
- Assists in the purchasing of new computer equipment and peripherals for a specified location.
- Make decisions around hardware configurations, computer images, systems specifications.
- Help customers resolve complex hardware-based issues.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-5+ years as a Hardware Technician.
- Install, configure computer hardware systems.
- A+ PC Technician certification preferred.
- Candidate must have ability to multi-task with complex technical issues, and have customer-focused personality.