Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Hadoop Developer
Location: Summit, N; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX
Term: 3 months
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Extensive experience with Hadoop, MapR, Kafka, MongoDB, Scala Spark, Hive, Drill, Rest API, Big data technologies.
- Ab initio, Talend (good to have)
- Java & Hadoop certification preferred
- Designed ETL pipeline using big data technologies
- Self-Starter who can work with team at different location
- Familiar with various Dev ops tools for automated deployment
- Have Integrated system with various testing tools
- Have worked in Agile methodology