Leverage your experience and obvious talents within a dynamic team focused on NEW product work!!
Our client seeks Guidewire Software Engineers to help deliver highly scalable services and is an adaptive individual with a growth mindset. This is a 100% REMOTE position working ET hours.
In this role, you will work closely with our client's business and technical teams to help setup Guidewire to their requirements. They're seeking people with expertise in Guidewire Cloud or version 10.
- Configure screen layouts and create new screens in Guidewire Studio
- Configure business rules and other business logic in Gosu
- Design and code integration components including plug-ins and programs that call the GW APIs
- Work closely with business stakeholders to build high-throughput systems
- Work in a collaborative environment by occasionally pair and/or mob programming
- Create form and letter templates and their supporting XML descriptor files
- Communicating with Engineering Managers and Product Owners to build technical solutions
- Work in a cadence of two-week sprints with daily stand-ups and bi-weekly retrospectives
- Configure operational parameters such as roles and permissions, user attributes, etc.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Create new data model elements and extend application data model
- Grow subject matter expertise in programming, product, and platform
- Guidewire Cloud or v10 Expertise
- 5+ years of Java programming
- Knowledge of Microservice based architecture patterns
- Knowledge of RESTful API design
- Experience with XML
Our client values people who can bring a diverse perspective to their product and where a developer will not just write code but will have a real meaningful impact on the direction of the product and which features to build.
- Guidewire Certification(s)
- Experience with SQL?relational database engines?and relational database design?
- Understanding of quality assurance and testing procedures, processes and techniques
If this is you, please apply today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.