- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the GRC space, preferably in financial services.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or related security certification preferred.
- Strong background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of information security.
- Good understanding of information security risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST, NIST 800-53, etc.
- Direct experience with regulatory compliance reviews and examinations.
- Experience working with GRC tools. Experience with tools for third party risk management is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to communicate technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, security vendors, consultants and senior management.
- Function: Information Security
- Job Ref: 218645
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.