We have a Junior Graphic Designer opening for a contract to possible permanent position that can be worked remotely. In this role you will help with rebrand and anniversary campaign in progress by providing advanced-level graphic design and development following brand standards.
- Produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets.
- Generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text, and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia programs.
- Follows brand guidelines and principles.
- Provides recommendations and designs based on the needs of the business.
- Stay current with best practices and trends in digital marketing and advocate knowledge across the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two (2) to three (3) design / photography experience
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment, including files, formats and best practices
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with the creative and marketing teams
- Strong attention to detail