Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Burlington Vermont 05401
Term: 6 months
- Manage multiple client accounts and will be responsible for creating the design elements that reflect the client’s monthly digital marketing campaign goals.
- This position requires taking a leading role on interpreting campaign specifications to deliver integrated components with strong visual impact.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of design assets and design prototypes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Effectively designs in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards.
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of typography and image composition.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Possesses creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Possesses solid understanding of design and user experience, leveraging data where possible to ensure maximizing usability.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
Even better if you have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML and Action Script.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!