Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: User Experience (UX) Designer
Term: 12 Months Contract
- Provide UX/visual designs to be implemented via a development team or by using a templated page builder
- Interpret requirements and conduct user research to create digital experiences that
- connect people to Company’s products and services in meaningful, compelling ways.
- Work collaboratively with designers, developers and content strategists using agile
- Facilitate ideation through brainstorming and sketching exercises to determine the
- direction for designs. Drive concepts forward with rapid prototyping.
- Use and contribute to an enterprise design system
- Present design solutions to internal stakeholders, marketing managers and senior
- management for review and approval
- Use optimization tools like A/B testing to improve the user experience and consider how personalization can provide an audience-first approach to digital marketing
- Define design production processes, identify process improvements, and drive changes that make the team more efficient and effective
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 2 to 4 years designing websites or digital advertising programs for large organizations
- A background of using web technology including HTML and CSS
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, able to define ideas down to a production specification level
- Strong working knowledge of current web standards, UX best practices, responsive web layouts, email standards, and digital advertising standards
- Strong communicator and creative thinker with a solid understanding of customer-centric approaches to user experience and inbound/lead generating strategies
- Professional knowledge of digital graphic production, layout and typography and
- experience using or contributing to a design system
- High competence of the Adobe Creative Cloud (focus on Adobe XD) and Sketch
- Experience designing digital materials in an B2B IT/Technology context preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with multiple projects and
- priorities that change frequently
- Learning mindset, desire to master new technologies and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (journalism, marketing, communications, graphic design)
- An online portfolio that demonstrates visual design skills and experience creating digital experiences and rich media. Please add your portfolio link at the top of your resume when applying
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!