Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Google Analytics Technical Analyst
Term: 12 months
Will have primary responsibility for the day-to-day operational oversite of the GA360 platform, supporting internal customers across Marketing. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role expected to manage stakeholder intake requests as well as configure the Google Analytics platform to support these requests.
This role is responsible for executing against web analytics requests in support of the Marketing organization’s objectives and goals. From processes established by the Web Analytics Capability Lead, this role will work closely between business partners and developers in technology to drive success across lines of businesses as well as marketing channels. This starts with managing the team’s intake process by following up with requests to gather requirements then prepare business cases and technical or functional specs, when necessary. In addition, this role is responsible for executing against any Google Analytics configuration within the platform when needed to fulfill or support any requests.
This role will partner with Analytics teams, Paid Media and On-Us marketing channels, Marketing Execution, Technology and relevant digital channel partners.
- As a Google Analytics Technical Analyst, you will bring considerable technical, functional, and product expertise to develop a solid Google Analytics platform and serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Ensure successful delivery of projects/requests; provide status updates to partners
- Partner with digital analysts, marketing managers, data engineers, encouraging collaboration and driving projects forward to achieve goals
- Gather stakeholder requirements, develop opportunity sizings and business cases, write technical or functional specs when necessary
- Translate GA solutions to all audiences, from Marketing teams to Developers
- Stand up and facilitate a UAT process between developers and business requestors
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing Web Analytic enterprise capabilities
- Define support / training procedures and manage deliverable
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in digital implementation experience, including tag or analytic platforms, metrics, analysis or reporting
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience as a Google Analytics platform owner
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics (GAIQ Certified preferred) and Google Tag Manager (certification preferred)
- 2+ years working with GA and GTM, dashboards and custom reports
- Libraries and SDK’s for measurement, gtag for websites and web applications (analytics.js and gtag.js, and App+Web properties)
- Gathering requirements and writing specs – solution and implementation guides
- Degree in Information Systems, Math, Computer Science, Business, or a related field
- 2+ years of technical project management experience (PMP certification preferred)
- Expert-level technical experience within the Google Analytics 360 platform; strong knowledge of Adobe Analytics solution, with proficiency within both marketing clouds (certification preferred)
- Proficiency with common tag management technologies (Ensighten, Telium)
- Some exposure to common digital marketing technologies: data visualization (Tableau, PowerBI); Ad Servers (DoubleClick, Atlas, DoubleVerify); Marketing Automation (SFDC Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, Eloqua, Responsys); DMPs (Adobe Audience Manger, Blue Kai, Rocket Fuel); DSP (Adobe Media Optimizer, DoubleClick, Media Math
- Lead scheduled UAT for production releases and related QA smoke tests
- Experience with JIRA, Asana, Harvest, Salesforce, G Suite or similar project management tools preferred
- Knowledge of analytical methodologies for optimizing tag performance
- Highly analytical; interpreting business and technical needs to optimize platform performance
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities
- Superior relationship, communication and collaboration experience with teams - peers and partners; experience working with project management teams
- Experience with ObservePoint Web Assurance would be added benefit
- Financial services experience preferred