- Minimum of 10 years infrastructure configuration, implementation and support experience.
- Minimum 5 years managing technical teams globally.
- Global networking, remote management, disaster recovery and IT business continuity experience.
- Strong business acumen, preferably in manufacturing and distribution.
- Must have good analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
- Sound judgment and decision making skills. Strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relation skills; excellent verbal and written communications; ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions.
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and quality.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- ITIL Foundations is a plus.
- HDI Certification is a plus.
- Education - Bachelor’s degree.
Back to Job Search
We have an excellent Direct Hire position for a Director Infrastructure for our client in the northeast suburbs. Great career opportunity with some travel to Europe in 2022. Please apply today if you have 3 years Managing Infrastructure teams in a manufacturing or distribution environment plus:
- Function: IT Management
- Job Ref: 203551