JOB TITLE: Global Director, Digital Product Operations
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ - On-site
SALARY: Up to 160K + bonus
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD BE:
- Experienced Digital Operations Leader -- Seasoned leader with an exceptional track record of building and successfully growing digital platforms and smoothly running digital operations. Demonstrated capability to develop strategies and execution plans that have resulted in ambitious digital experience goals achievement across geographies, customers, and categories. A leader in digital operations with proven ability to successfully deliver effective and efficient operations by leading and building high-performance teams while delivering an optimized customer journey and experience.
- Exceptionally Competent Process Builder -- Strong track record in building the necessary business processes, teams, technology, and metrics to support digital activations throughout the organization. Expertise in enabling organizations to succeed in online/offline operations. You know what enables processes and ways of working models required to compete today and outpace the competition in the future. Passion and repeated success in leading teams to drive traffic, conversion, sales, and margin through a combination of operational, financial, data, and creative tools, processes, and systems. Extensive management experience leading all facets of digital operations (P&L, sales, marketing, merchandising, fulfillment operations, and customer service) while building trusted business relationships to deliver overall business value.
- Accomplished Collaborator-- Able to get things done without formal authority or reporting relationships, working across functions seamlessly, geographies and levels to get things done. Embraces and known for building trusted business relationships to deliver business value. Operates every day with a “One Team” mindset.
- Define digital operations strategy and prioritize initiatives into a multi-year roadmap that delivers highly effective experiences designed to materially benefit the business and customers.
- Determine key capabilities, investments, and resources needed to support these initiatives and business planning processes.
- Lead, manage, and direct all aspects of the Company proprietary digital operations (e.g., Mobile App, Web and Digital Screens). Own the strategy, create, and set high-level priorities, and drive implementation. Maintain operational ownership of prioritized initiatives designed to position Company to win at customer critical moments along the path to purchase.
- Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic digital operations plan spanning mobile, web, other digital assets. Combine existing sales, marketing, technology, and management expertise to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Structure presentations and evangelize vision and strategy throughout the organization, partnering with key cross-functional stakeholders and leaders (store operations, marketing, merchandising, IT, Finance & shared services) to get alignment and buy-in.
- Lead the operation, launch, and scale of new and/or expanded digital platform initiatives. Size those business opportunities and tie them to the overall vision and business plan.
- Champion a customer-centric and data-driven approach that incorporates customer insights, feedback, and best practices into all digital operations retail experiences.
- Identify blockers to success, problem-solving, and working to resolve cross-functional challenges. Successful outcomes will empower allies throughout the organization to drive toward a common goal.
- Collaborate with IT, Marketing & Creative, Merchandising, Customer Experience, Store Operations, and external vendor partners to drive best-in-class seamless omnichannel & digital experiences, operational efficiencies, and other KPIs.
- Lead, direct, and coach your team to effectively develop and execute against key initiatives.
- Own and manage digital platform solutions and other tools, methodologies and analytics.
- Provide thought leadership, innovation, and process optimization initiatives such as implementing digital software solutions and other industry digital experience best practices.
- Bachelors or Advanced degree.
- Seasoned professional with +10 years of digital operations experience: digital marketing, content management operations, or product management optimization. Retail experience is a plus.
- +6 years of experience in digital operations managing teams and executing large digital marketing projects: discovery to execution, execution to fulfillment, and P&L ownership.
- +4 years of customer experience, product management, digital marketing, brand management, consulting, or related is a plus.
- Profound understanding of how to link strategy to financial plans/business cases.
- Demonstrated sound business judgment and decision-making skills, ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Track record of consistently driving growth, creating processes, launching new capabilities, and successfully managing cross functional project teams.
- Passion for delighting customers through a superior customer experience that exceed customer expectation.
- Led, engaged, and retained a team of four or more direct reports.
- Loves being part of a team. Seeks, forges, and cultivates effective relationships to motivate and maximize cross-functional teams' engagement and productivity.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledgeable of digital platform technologies and tactics, especially in Digital Operations Management (DOM), CMS, PIM, DAM, MDM software.
- International experience with a deep understanding of both the core US, CA & EU economies.