Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Global Change Management Consultant IV
Term: 6 months
The Shared Services operations are moving from a functional regional model to a Global Business Services (GBS) model. Global Business Services operates in 6 sites with 1000+ employees worldwide and growing. Business functions within the GBS scope are Accounting-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Treasury, Management Reporting, Real Estate and Facilities Management. Change management is a signature capability of GBS and will be a key driver to deliver cost savings to the enterprise by creating, implementing and refining change management strategies to enable the business teams to focus on profitably growing our business.
Main Purpose of Role:
The primary responsibility is creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and minimize resistance to key initiatives. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of, and proficiency with, the changes that impact employees. Developing and deploying change management tools, standards and capabilities for the Global and Regional Business Process Management teams and project sponsors.
Strategy / Alignment / Methodology
- Design and drive change management strategies that directly support the GBS strategic business plan.
- Connect the dots on local and global projects and communications, ensuring an aligned approach to optimize synergies and stakeholder management.
- Apply the structured CM methodology to lead regional and/or global change management activities.
- Effectively partner with other Enterprise functions like Communications, Learning & Development and CI to ensure alignment with Enterprise strategies
- Employ change readiness activities, including impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, and change readiness assessments for local and regional projects.
- Create and apply actionable deliverables for these projects using the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan.
- Lead, devise, and implement goals, objectives, milestones, and performance measures to asses an organizations success in implementing change.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications related to local and regional change projects, focusing on stakeholder management and strategic/leadership communications.
Coaching / Capability
- Consult and coach regional and global Business Process Management teams, as well as leaders and customers, to build CM capabilities within extended teams.
- Provide input to, document requirements of, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Ability to influence over the phone with stakeholders that may push back.
- Needs to be able to initiate/influence work to drive change management for project.
- Very independent.
- Ability to communicate with/influence senior leaders
Apply to MATRIX today!