Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Glassbox Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC
Term: 6 months
- Responsible to Glassbox product configuration
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years of Glassbox experience
- Financial Services
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills