Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: GIS Developer
Location: Atlanta Georgia
Term: 12 months
- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions.
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services.
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications.
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications.
- Maintains existing applications/services.
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture.
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation.
- Works closely with other developers and architects.
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions.
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years of ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Portal for Organization experience as Administrator
- 8 years of Programming/application development experience.
- 4 years of Esri ArcGIS Server services and Geoprocessing services development.
- 5 years of PL/SQL, SQL, and Python Scripting experience.
- 3 years of Esri WebApp Builder experience.
- Esri Geoevent Processor, Roads and Highways, and/or Image Server experience.
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Angular, Dijit, etc.
- Bachelors in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures.
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology.
- Experience with ArcGIS Apps - Collector, Navigator, Survey 123, Operations Dashboard, etc.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud.
- Geodatabase Administration experience with multi-user versioned environment.
- Experience with Esri Roads and Highways, Dynamic segmentation and linear referencing systems/methods, transportation data model.
- URISA GISP or Esri Enterprise Certification.
- Experience with SafeSoftware Feature Manipulation Engine (FME).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!