Position: GIS Data Manager/Administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA 30308
Term: 3 months
- Performs geospatial data processing/ETL and publishing of data into enterprise geodatabases.
- Maintains currency of enterprise geodatabase data and metadata.
- Performs geodatabase monitoring, administration, configuration, tuning, and performance in hand with the department.
- Database Administrators ensure completion of data updates.
- Develops geodatabases, spatial views in hand with the department Data Architects.
- Provides data dictionary and entity-relationship diagrams for geodatabases
- Controls geodatabase access, security, and retention.
- Troubleshoots and provides end-user support for data compression, versioning, and multi-user workflows.
- Creates and supports GIS scheduled jobs (ActiveBatch)
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in related field from accredited college or university and 4 years of experience in supporting geodatabases.
- 3 years’ of experience with Esri ArcGIS geodatabase development, editing, analysis, and QA/QC.
- 3 years’ of ArcPy, Python scripting, or Esri ArcGIS model builder; batch data loading/processing experience.
- Experience with SafeSoftware FME Desktop/Server.
- 3 years’ of experience with PL SQL, SQL.
- 1 year of experience working with or supporting Esri Roads and Highways geodatabases
- GISP or Esri Technical certification.
- Experience with Esri GeoEvent processor.