Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Title Clerk
Location: Concord, California, 94520
Term: 6 months
- Assist in the production and distribution of professional, timely, and error free title products. Timely and accurate products and functions are highly emphasized in this position.
- Entering new orders and contracts into the production system.
- Assembling files and creating file number labels.
- Searching title products in TIMS, FastSearch, the history indices or other sources, then obtaining the accompanying documents for the title examiner.
- Distribution of mail, inter-office envelopes, and packages received in the run room.
- Operating postage meter and delivering the out-going mail daily to the mail box.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Maintenance and filing of the hard copy base file system; miscellaneous filing and retrieving files from their proper location.
- Copying documents on tape machines, digital tape machines, computer terminals, or copiers.
- Support the front desk by backing up and filling in for the receptionists as needed.
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times to internal and external customers/clients.
- Assist as needed and any other projects, tasks and/or duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 - 10+ years’ experience in an office or other retail type industry involving client interaction.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Word and Windows based programs.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!