Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the industry leader of title insurance and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries and be part of an organization that has consistently been selected by Fortune as one of The World's Best Companies to work for.
Position: Title Clerk
Location: Richmond Virginia 23226
Term: 4 months
- Assist in the production and distribution of professional, timely, and error free title products. Timely and accurate products and functions are highly emphasized in this position.
- Entering new orders and contracts into the production system.
- Assembling files and creating file number labels.
- Searching title products in TIMS, FastSearch, the history indices or other sources, then obtaining the accompanying documents for the title examiner.
- Distribution of mail, inter-office envelopes, and packages received in the run room.
- Operating postage meter and delivering the out-going mail daily to the mail box.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Maintenance and filing of the hard copy base file system; miscellaneous filing and retrieving files from their proper location.
- Copying documents on tape machines, digital tape machines, computer terminals, or copiers.
- Support the front desk by backing up and filling in for the receptionists as needed.
- Providing outstanding customer service at all times to internal and external customers/clients.
- Assist as needed and any other projects, tasks and/or duties as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 - 5 years of admin/office/retail experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Word.
- Must be familiar with the usage of various office equipment such as fax machines, copy machine, 10 key calculator.
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to be flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!